Is there a one of a kind best online casino for roulette?
The online roulette game has an interesting history of ups and downs. Back in the day few have trusted a machine with odds and stakes. People believed they were cheated upon. And, sadly, in the early internet era, most of them were right.
More often than not free online roulette was nothing but a scheme used to trick simple folk into a game that’s impossible to beat.
Luckily for us, those days are far gone. The digital gambling industry undergoes sticks licensing today. All of the games are regulated and the random-delivery algorithms are monitored with an eagle’s eye by eCOGRA, the e-Commerce and Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance burro. If we are talking particularly about online roulette Canada has the strictest policies.
This shift has happened when the global gambling comity saw the impact online gaming in general and the ability to play roulette online free in particular was too big of a juicy pie to lose due to trust issues with the target audience.
That noted, the fair game principle was established and although an occasional fraud still breaks through all the shields here and there, a simple review check of best online roulette sites will guide you in an appropriate direction of honest entertainment providers.
But, if all of the sites are as peachy and nice, which is the best one to play roulette online for money? Truth be told, there simply isn’t such a thing in existence. There are no silver bullets in gambling. Some resources will allow for more free spins, others engage with a prominent loyalty program. Whatever the case – the choice is yours. Go for the site that makes you tick. Do a little background check in advance, google up some reviews or even check the list of proven casinos on our pages.
Truth be told, even though there is no best online roulette casino in existence, but a variety of decent resources of digital entertainment, there are still valuable tricks and tips at your disposal! Success is never random, dear friends. It is a combination of effort, skill and strategy.
If you really wish to succeed with Canadian online roulette, these tips regarding any roulette game online are just what the doctor ordered!
Feel free to embrace the realm of roulette online gambling with hardcore strategy!
Free online roulette strategies
What are the strategies some of this world’s best players use to gamble and make a living out of digital entertainment? DO note that the following guides have already proven their efficiency and there are players who make a living with applying them to the table.
- The Martingale System. This is one of the oldest and the simplest tricks in the book. A player is to simply increase the bet after a loss until victory. Red and black work best with Martingale. The math is simple: if you lose $10 and raise the bet to $20 in the next round – you are back in the game with what you originally had and the next red will win you more cash. If the ball lands on black – repeat the trick.
- The Reverse Martingale. This strategy is more commonly known as the Paroli. The trick here is to progress with your bet after a win. If you are in luck a success sprint will make you rich overnight.
- The D’Alembert System. This one is the safest strategies for beginners. It fits Odd-Even or Red-Black gameplay, yet the math behind even chance betting won’t be of any use in Dozens/Columns. How does it work? Just pick a starting point and increase the bet by one straight after a loss. Decrease it by one after winning. In theory, an equal amount of both losses and victories will leave some profit in your pocket.
- Reverse D’Alembert. The same as above, just vice versa. There is a downside to the reverse version though as you will require more wins to succeed.
- The Fibonacci System. This is one of the slower strategies on the table. You will, however, get a chance to win all of the losses back unlike in the Martingale method. Additionally, you can have more lost bets and still come out on top with the Fibonacci system. Start with just one as your initial bet and start adding two previous numbers together to get the next number of the sequence. Example: 1-1-2-3-5-8-13 and so on and so forth.
- Reverse Fibonacci system. Flip the rules and enjoy the game. Although this decision is considered as doubtful among bettors.
Do you still have any questions regarding the matter at hand? If so – feel free to contact our team for more explicit tips, how-to’s and reviews!